BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 27, 2011

Mini Vacation?



I am grateful to have the opportunity to spend 2 days, 1 night at my workplace which happens to be Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we (my significant other and myself) get a fabulous room, with a pool preferably of course! Being the Food & Beverage Secretary I was able to secure reservations at the best restaurant on the resort, named Gordon's after the CEO Gordon "Butch" Stewart.

Though it is only for one night I am still super excited and destined to have a wonderful time. My boo and I sure need it, being that we both work there and it can get stressful at times as with any job. Getting to experience what our guests do is a fabulous incentive and I applaud whoever came up with the bright idea.

Too bad it's only for one night! Off to pack I go! :-)

0 comments: