BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Movie Review - Jumping The Broom


On Monday evening after work, my co-worker and I decided to go to the movies (in our work uniforms I might add) to see the movie jumping the broom. I was anxious to see it since everyone I knew raved about it on msn, facebook and twitter.


All I have to say is fantastic! Most of my favourite actors were in this movie which made it even better for me. Those including, Angela Bassett, the fine Laz Alonso, Loretta Devine, the gorgeous Meagan Good, Tasha Smith, the hilarious Mike Epps and the sexy Pooch Hall. They made it all worthwhile.

Of course with almost every movie of that nature some parts were a bit predictable and cliché. I still give this a 9/10! I laughed my butt off most times and was in total shock other times. Definitely a two thumbs up!

If you haven't seen it yet then what are you waiting for? Let me know what you think about it.

0 comments: