BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pretty Little Liars


I love watching shows like Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory etc. I have recently fallen in love with the show Pretty Little Liars.


I had seen a few episodes on the channel Boomerang and found the show so interesting. I was puzzled of course since I had not seen it from the first episode. I decided to look it up online and watch from the very first episode. I am so happy I did that! Oh my goodness! I just could not stop watching even though I was getting sleepy. It is so interesting!

First, I honestly think it is now a bit overboard with these shows about teenagers who are attending high school especially. If my kid did half of the things these kids did.... Let's just stop right there. Sometimes I had to check myself and remember that these girls were actually teenagers! The things they did and spoke about were that of adults!

But my favourite thing about this show is the suspense and the mystery. I am so eager to find out who killed Alison and who has been messing with her best friends by sending those personal messages which are always signed by "A".

Have you watched? What do you think?

P.S. I think Emily is super cute (No homo).

0 comments: