BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mrs. Tia Mowry-Hardrict


As I stumbled across the photo above I was totally surprised. The Mowry twins have always kept their personal lives out of the spotlight. I think Tia looks absolutely beautiful as always.


I fell in love with Tia & Tamera while I was always glued to my television watching "Sister Sister" while Roger was always a menace to them. Those were the days. They have blossomed into the fabulous and professional women I knew they would be.

Tia Mowry-Hardrict most recently became my absolute favourite actress in my new obsession called "The Game" which plays on BET. Melanie Barnett-Davis is the perfect role for her and who doesn't love the fine Pooch Hall who plays her husband.

Tia, I wish you continued success in both your work life and personal life. You are already a wonderful mother!

0 comments: