BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rest In Peace Alisha Hunte


21 year old Alisha Hunte was stabbed to death yesterday evening at her residence in Bois D' Orange, Gros Islet, St. Lucia.


First it was said that it was a robbery but as time passes the story is changing. Apparently her boyfriend went to the police station last evening and confessed that he had killed her.

I am saddened and heartbroken! Not just because a boyfriend killed his girlfriend but because she was also 5 months pregnant! It is clear that this man has NO HEART, to kill his unborn child and the mother of his child.

I am not certain if there had been domestic disputes between them or whether he was already physically abusing her but I heard that he was "obsessed" with her. I will say nothing more until I receive more information.

May her soul rest in peace.

0 comments: