BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2011

Movie Review - Madea's Big Happy Family


While I ponder on the Osama news I take time to share my views on Madea's recent movie.

Having most of my favourite actors in one movie, I just had to watch it! With that being said I must admit that in some parts I burst out in tears and in others I laughed until my tummy hurt. Some parts were also extremely shocking!

I don't like going into detail about movies because I want my readers to experience it for themselves without me ruining the surprises.

It was definitely a 10/10 for me and I will continuously watch this movie especially for the very funny parts. Bow Wow, Lauren London and Teyana Taylor were awesome!

I would recommend this movie. Take a look and let me know what you think.

0 comments: