BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Movie Review - Something Borrowed


I just watched this movie "Something Borrowed" mainly because I was bored and I'd seen it on the line up of movies currently playing at our local cinema in St. Lucia.

I did not regret watching this movie. It is a romantic comedy and I must say "Dex" is one fine dude! Couldn't keep my eyes off of him throughout the entire movie.

Dex was engaged to Rachel's best friend who he'd actually met through her. He'd secretly loved Rachel throughout their years at law school but never told her so. He thought she did not feel the same hence why he pursued her best friend. Actually, Rachel was very much in love with him too but didn't think she was his type.

A night after Rachel's 30th birthday party which Darcy (her best friend) threw for her she and Dex took a cab together, where they began kissing. The next morning Rachel woke up in her bed next to Dex while Darcy was leaving constant voicemail messages on her house phone, saying that Dex did not come home the night before.

Boy did this movie have me on my toes sometimes. I kept wondering if someone would spill the beans because of all the weekends they spent in the Hamptons with friends. I will leave the rest for you to see for yourself.

10/10 for me! Two thumbs up! Great movie!

0 comments: