BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Moriah Johnson Of Baldwin Hills....Gay?


A few weeks ago Baldwin Hills was a trending topic on twitter and everyone kept asking why. It was unfortunate to find out that it was because of the above picture which had been circulating of Moriah Johnson who was a part of the Baldwin Hills cast.

I can't even explain the disappoint I feel towards Moriah. Don't get me wrong, I am not against persons who are gay I just never expected that from him. Everyone said they now understood why he could not choose between Gerren and Tyler on the show.

Tsk tsk! I wonder what his (ex-NBA player) dad, Marques Johnson has to say about this! And his overprotecting mother too!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you please take this down. I understand that your blog is a service to the people, but this is verified false information about me and my brother.

seeing this in Google images is a nightmare to say the least. Please consider removing this post.

Just a request. Thank you.

God bless.