BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2011

A New Tattoo! I Hope :-)



I always wanted a tattoo and someone gave me one as a Christmas present. Strange? I know! So I got a Chinese tattoo on my left upper arm which means "Love Yourself"

Let me tell you, it is true when they say once you start you won't want to stop after getting your first tattoo. Despite the disappointment from my parents which I really wasn't bothered with being that I was already over the age of 18, I was ready for tattoo number two which I wanted to be bigger and more extravagant. Sadly, my doctor advised that I do not put anymore for numerous reasons BUT, I am ready again after some years to get a new one. It will not be as big as I wanted the previous one to be but it will be (to me) sweet and have so many meanings to me!

It will not be the exact as the above picture but it will be close enough. Thankfully, the important people in my life first name start with J. They being myself Joand, my mother (may she rest in peace) Joan and my future husband, Jermal. Should we have kids, Jenay and/or Jermal Jr. (Yup, we already have names hehe). Jermal will be getting the same tattoo as well.

The question is, would I ever tattoo my man's name on me? Nope! I'm highly against that sort of thing. Would I want him to tattoo my name on him? Nope! Life is unpredictable so as much as you think or want to be with someone for the rest of your life it may or may not turn out that way. Then you're going to end up with a tattoo of someone's name you're not in a relationship with anymore. So, we're going safe by putting the first initial.

Lucky me that we have the same initials! Haha!

What do you think about tattoos? For it or against it and why?

0 comments: