BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Engaged To Kris Humphries



Ugh! I could scream every time I see this chick in a magazine or on television. I don't think, I KNOW she is an attention whore!


I used to love Kim but now she's over the top and I blame the paparazzi and her "fans" for getting her so swell headed! Yes, she is beautiful but it is not 100% natural. Didn't she have cosmetic surgery done on those body parts you guys adore so much??? THANK YOU!

As for her recent engagement to basketball player Kris Humphries........ The jury's still out on that! I think she'd have a better chance with Reggie Bush! How long have they been dating? Like two seconds?

Celebrities these days are so upsetting! Why do 98% of them have to marry other celebs??? At some point in your life you were just a regular person so why can't you date one? I'm sure it has been realized that majority of those celebrity marriages don't last!

Stop with the publicity stunts! As for those of us who put these celebs on a pedestal.... Do these people even know you??? They're getting richer and richer at your expense, remember that!

P.S. I'm not hating on Kim but she needs to take a few steps back. Like why are you famous again???

0 comments: