BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

St. Lucia Featured On HGTV's House Hunters International


I was taking a break from watching episodes of the secret life of the American teenager and decided to check out my Facebook page. Only to see someone posted that St. Lucia was featured on HGTV's House Hunters International and it was playing right now. I immediately ran to put on my television and to quickly find the HGTV channel. I was so happy to see one of our popular places called Marigot Bay which is absolutely beautiful and the views are breathtaking.

I have always been a fan of House Hunters and House Hunters International and always wondered if St. Lucia would ever be featured some day as I have seen other Caribbean islands featured before. I am always reminded of St. Lucia's beauty on shows like this as well as The Bachelor which once featured St. Lucia on the show's finale.

You should definitely watch this episode. It's guaranteed to make you want to visit my beautiful island.

0 comments: