BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 6, 2011

Six Feet Under HBO Series


I got a website where I am able to see all the tv shows I have either missed episodes or just started watching them on tv but want to watch more!


For some reason, I decided to search for the passed HBO series Six Feet Under since I always liked the episodes I saw as a teenager (instead of studying for school) but I never really understood the whole thing. I wanted to see it from the beginning.

Luckily enough for me, all the episodes of the cancelled show popped up on my screen and I was elated! I began to upload them immediately.

It is a bit strange and some of the gay scenes are a bit too much for me but I still love it! I now understand a lot of things which went on later on. Thank you to that particular website. First Dawson's Creek then That 70's Show, The Big Bang Theory and Pretty Little Liars to name a few now another past favourite of mine! Oh what a happy day I had yesterday. Can't wait to return home for some more episodes.


0 comments: