BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jay's Current Obsession - Twilight Books


I know I may be a little late but I recently picked up reading again as a hobby and my current read is the twilight saga novels. I already own the first three and hopefully by this weekend I should own the fourth one, Breaking Dawn, which I heard is the most interesting one of them all.


I never bothered to read them before because I have already seen all three movies but friends kept saying that the books are more detailed than the movie, and more interesting even. I am only on the first book and I am loving it! While reading my mind constantly drifts to some parts of the movie. I cannot wait to read all four of them.

P.S. My book covers are the latest with pictures of Bella, Edward and Jacob, than those above.

0 comments: