BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prince Sammie :-)



I love a lot of artists but I must admit that Sammie aka The Prince of R&B is my all time favourite artist. I love this 22 year old to death! My dream someday is to be Mrs. Sammie Bush! Yup, you read it here! I wanna be Mrs. Sammie Bush! Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

On a more serious note Sammie is the best R&B artist, no doubt! I'm very unhappy that his talent is overlooked and he's under appreciated. I mean these days you don't even need to be talented to get recognized as long as you're pretty and/or sexy because sex sells these days.

I have been watching Sammie's live ustreams forever and a day and I can honestly say he truly loves his fans unlike some of those fake artists who are only in this industry for the money. They fail to realize that we the fans are the ones who make them rich! Without us they wouldn't be famous!

Sammie keeps it real with us. He keeps us updated on everything going on with StarCamp/Street Love. The StarCamp members to include Boogie, EZLEO, Merv & even Sammie's pup Bravo keep it real with us and we StarCampers love them all!

I support Sammie in everything he does 110%. I pray for the day when Sammie becomes the numero 1 R&B artist because he is definitely talented enough. Remember to download Sammie's Swag & B Mixtape :-)

Please follow the StarCamp/Street Love members on twitter: @PrinceSammie, @BOOGIESWORLD, @EZLEO & @TheBlackHeff

Also, all ladies please follow the official street team for Sammie @LadyStarCamp and be a part of the movement to giving Sammie the recognition he deserves!

0 comments: