BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lie With Me - 2005 Film



I was browsing through the channels during the early hours of the morning and came across this movie on HBO. I had seen this movie twice before but never saw it from the beginning and I never knew what the name of the movie was. So I waited until the movie ended and looked for the name of the lead actor and googled the movies he had been in.

As the page opened I see the dvd cover of the same movie I was watching called "Lie With Me" and I just had to download this movie.

Everytime I watched it I thought the movie was very weird but you know what, alot of us in the world have weird relationships like the main actors had in this movie.

I must warn though that there is some explicit content throughout the movie so it is definitely a movie only for adults but regardless I'm saying check it out if you haven't seen it.

I like it because of its weirdness because sometimes I feel the same way they did.

The actor Eric Balfour is super fine in this movie so I love watching it even more!

0 comments: