BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

New Moon :-)

Thirteen Things I Learned From The Newly Released New Moon Trailer!


3_dakota_fanning_new_moon

There is a flash back scene, obviously what we ‘missed’ in Twilight. They are giving us a back story in New Moon. No, that isn’t funny, but hey I said I’m going to tell you things that I ‘learned’, well that was one of them!

13_cullens_new_moon

There is an empty table at the Forks High cafeteria. Sad, shocking, but ever so true! I just want to sit there! All p@$$ed off. WHY EDWARD, WHY?!

14_robert_pattinson_new_moon

Edwards.Volvo.Is.Black. Or dark grey, or metallic something or other. But! It.is.not.silver. Calm down, it will be ok! right? I mean, surely THAT won’t ruin the movie! right, k?! Chillax!

15_new_moon

HOLY Freakin’ crap! Edward Forkin’ Cullen (aka Mind Reader) can magically disappear!! WTH? He was like there, and now he is like gone ..

Check out more of my randomness after the break!

31_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson_new_moon

Ok – Some of you may or may not get this. But another thing I learned from the NM trailer – Edward Cullen looks like Bill Compton(True Blood) while underwater, and upside down! Who knew!!

38_robert_pattinson_new_moon

Awww .. Edward’s shirt is all ripped! Poor boy … he needs a new Stoli, right ladies ; )

48_ashley_greene_new_moon

Dear Alice Cullen: While you are driving, at “Cullen Speed” it is STILL important that you PRETEND to be human and WATCH the road! crazy.

51_robert_pattinson_new_moon

Didn’t really learn anything new from this. Just wanted another excuse to post this picture full of HOTNESS!

55_volturi_new_moon

Who in the HALE did Demetri’s hair? Demetri’s Hair = Epic.Fail. But yet, he is still hot! go figure!

61_wolves_new_moon

This.will.give.me.nightmares! Thats all!

63_kristen_stewart_new_moon

Soooo … Miss Bella gets a joy ride from someone who isn’t Jacob Black. I don’t remember this in the book? Intriguing .. very intriguing ..

69_robert_pattinson_new_moon

Faster then a speeding bullet. More powerful then a Locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Look! Up in the sky!
It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s Superman!

Sorry, I had to!!

81_robert_pattinson_new_moon

Is it just me, or does Marcus look like the most incredibly BORED person/non person in the WORLD! Which I know that is how he is in the book .. way to go, you’ve accomplished it!

So that’s it! Those are the 13 things I learned (or thought of I guess) when I watched the newest New Moon trailer! HA!

[New Moon trailer frames found at MTV!]

0 comments: