BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Mecca (Keen Cotter) - Never Enough Music Video



I have been blogging about all those American artists but I didn't forget one of my own Lucian artists by the name of Keen Cotter aka Mecca.

Though I am not really into my own local music I must admit there's something that draws me to Mecca's music. And to make it better, when you get to know him you might be surprised to find out that he is a very down to earth person as well.

I keep Mecca in my prayers so that he can put St. Lucia on the map like Rihanna did for Barbados. Mecca is very talented and I support him 200% in everything he does and will do in the future.

Keep up the great work Mecca and reach for the stars!

Please take a look at Mecca's latest music video for "Never Enough" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgdIma8w9gE

0 comments: