BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

"William & Kate"


Haven't blogged in forever but I just had to write about this movie I saw!

The whole Prince William and Kate Middleton story was turned into a Lifetime movie. Had no idea what movie I was watching as I had not seen the beginning then I heard someone mention Prince William and I was like oh my God! This movie was so touching and even left me speechless at times. I've never read any articles about them or listened to the news about their wedding mainly because I feel that they don't know me so why should I be interested but I wish them all the best with their marriage and future endeavors. They both graduated with honors so I know they will make smart decisions.

P.S. I still think Prince Harry is hotter! lol

0 comments: