BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Movie Review - "The Roommate"


I finally got around to watching the movie The Roommate. I heard it was a horror so I was kind of skeptical to watch it since I don't ever watch those types of movies. Yup, I'm a scaredy cat! I watched it during the day because I definitely could not watch it at night hehe

I must say the cast was thee best! I absolutely love Leighton Meester and she definitely surprised me! She acted as a psycho person so well! Her roommate also impressed me especially at the end when she took care of business. I also think she is very pretty! And her boyfriend was HOTT!

From what I've heard not many people were impressed with the film due to it not being as scary as they thought it would be but I absolutely loved it and would watch it again. I give it a 10\10! This also shows that college kids need to watch out for the roommate they may end up with. Be smart and do your research if you find something is weird with your roommate.

A round of applause for all of the actors! You did very well! Keep up the great work!

Have you seen this movie yet? What are your thoughts?

0 comments: