BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Dedication To My Love


I always wondered if I would ever meet that prince charming I read in the fairytale books and saw in the cartoons. I never thought it could happen with my bad luck in relationships. It is now safe to say that I have found my soul mate. The one who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time just by being in my presence, the one who knows exactly what I'm thinking without me having to say anything, the one who rocks my world, my knight in shining armor, the one who proved that not all men are dogs. I thank God everyday for bringing this man into my life. I have loved before but never like this!

Jermal celebrated his birthday on April 6th where we had a fantastic evening under the stars having a candlelight beach dinner. The entire month of April is dedicated to you babe. God made you just for me and I am truly thankful. I love you with all my heart and I know that he will continue to direct our path through life, together.

Happy Birthday Babe! Xoxo

Love,
Jay :-)

0 comments: