BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tiger Woods.....


I was trying to stay away from the Tiger Woods topic but after reading an article on a website, I just can't help it.

The article indicated that Tiger Woods would like to renew his wedding vows....... I'm still waiting for someone to tell me this is a joke.

First of all, I have not been a "Tiger Woods" fanatic because he claims that he is not black. How much darker does your skin have to be Tiger?

Second, I agree with Elin Nordegren for not divorcing him because I would have done the same. The man is worth mucho dinero afterall!

Third, I just knew this man was too perfect to be true and I was so right!

Anyway, I think Tiger should not even make jokes like that and concentrate on making some more mula (money) in the upcoming tournament instead.

I will not even comment on the number of ladies he's been with and maybe those we don't know about.

What are your thoughts on Tiger's recent "bright" idea?

0 comments: