BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jay's "New Moon" Review


After seeing New Moon twice I must say that I am very much impressed! The only part I hated was the way the movie ended. I hate abrupt endings like that.

It's a definite movie to go and see.
Twilight was basically about Edward and the Cullen family but New Moon had me saying hubba hubba for 17 year old Taylor Lautner who acts as Jacob. He is one smoking hott teenager! Before I was TeamEdward. Now I am TeamJacob!

I really wanted Bella to get with Jacob. They've always had chemistry and I saw that he was in love with Bella in Twilight.


As for Victoria. That chick doesn't give up! I mean I'm sure you can find another hot vampire to love! Leave Bella alone Victoria!


I also think it's amazing how none of the vampires can use their powers on Bella. That is super cool! Dakota Fanning who acted as Jane did okay for me. Not really a fan of hers.

All in all I loved the movie so I rate it a 9/10!

0 comments: